Call Out for Family Ambassadors
Are you looking for new and exciting events for the little-ones and nearly grown-ups in your life? Have you got lots of ideas, like to chat and love meeting people?
Perth Concert Hall and Perth Theatre are looking for Family Ambassadors to explore and help shape our family programme.
You may be a parent, carer, grandparent or club leader. No previous attendance is required, just curiosity and enthusiasm.
As a Family Ambassador you will:
- explore our family programme and feedback your thoughts
- share your ideas on what we do well and what we could do better
- give us tips on how to support families in our venues
- help us ensure that our programme is visible in the places you visit
- share programme information with your friends, families and contacts
- attend up to four group meetings over an initial year-long period
In return we will give you:
- tickets to selected performances across our creative programme
- the opportunity to meet some of the world class artists making work for families
- sneak previews of our upcoming season of work
If you are interested in becoming a Family Ambassador for Perth Concert Hall and Perth Theatre, please e-mail email@example.com before Friday 25 January by completing the following sentence:
“I would like to be a Family Ambassador because …”
Answers can be any length and can be given in any form (written, video, even a song!).
We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Tuesday 15 February 2019