Menopause Festival 2019
If you thought menopause was all doom and gloom, and possibly the beginning of the end, then think again. Nothing could be further from the truth.
The team behind the awarding winning Menopause Café movement bring you Menopause Festival 2019.
Yes, it's back: even bigger, even brighter and bursting at the seams with creative content.
Saturday Pass: £15; concessions £12 (inc £1.50 booking fee per ticket)*
*please note the Saturday pass does not include Gusset Grippers
|9am onwards ||
- Menopause Marketplace with stalls
- Registration and workshop sign up
|9.30am ||Keynote Speaker
Kelli Jaecks, author of Martinis & Menopause: strategies, science and sips that empower women to beat the Hormone Groan, speaking on the Fantastic Four: exercise, diet, sleep, HRT with Q&A.
|10.45 || Dr Laura Jarvis from Tayside Menopause Clinic speaking on medical aspects of the menopause
|12noon ||Buffet lunch
|1pm ||Parallel workshops
- Creative writing: a novel addition to the Menopause survival tool-kit
- Art workshop
|3pm ||Parallel workshops
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for menopause symptoms
- Nutrition and Exercise with Samantha Valand, author of The Menopause Diaries: a practical guide to healthy eating and exercising in your menopausal years
|4.20pm-5pm ||Q & A with Dr Jarvis
|7.30pm-9pm ||Gusset Grippers
Comedy from physiotherapist Elaine Miller
Concession ticket price if you have the Saturday Menopause Festival pass