Perth Theatre and Perth Concert Hall attract an eclectic audience to our varied programme of cultural and community-focused events. With more than 400,000 people passing through the doors of our venues every year, we provide a real cultural, social and economic benefit to our region.
Sponsoring Horsecross Arts can help position your business at the heart of Perthshire’s cultural and community life through bespoke packages, tailored to your business objectives.
Sponsorship can provide many incentives and benefits including:
- new distribution and sales channels to benefit and grow your business
- brand awareness in our marketing material including our seasonal brochures
- product placement opportunities in our two highly-visible, city-centre venues
- leverage marketing, promotional and PR campaigns including local, regional and national press
- unique entertaining and networking opportunities for employees and current and potential customers
With a huge variety of top quality performances to choose from we’re sure that every business will find an event to suit their tastes and needs. From classical to contemporary music and drama to comedy, there’s something for everyone. You can also choose to affiliate your business with a series of events throughout a yearlong period and reap the rewards.
Community, Education and Outreach Sponsorship
Develop your corporate social responsibility by supporting our Creative Learning team’s community, education and outreach programme. We work with people of all ages and from all walks of life, including young people, vulnerable adults and those living in rural areas, with more than 15,000 participations every year.
The opportunity to see outstanding performances combined with drinks receptions, dinners or banquets makes Perth Concert Hall and Perth Theatre uniquely inspiring venues for your corporate hospitality. We have a superb range of flexible entertaining options and a friendly and professional team to assist with every need.